Между нами говоря, по-моему, это очевидно. Советую Вам попробовать поискать...
Keep Calm and Travel Solo
A solo holiday is the epitome of adventure. It nurtures unique perspectives and interactions with the world around us and can be the most liberating of experiences.
Someone has rightly said, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page”.
I have decided to go annually for one solo trip somewhere around the world. This year I took a trip all by myself to Mombasa, Kenya and let me tell you it’s a different experience totally when you travel all by yourself. By the end of this year I would be travelling to India. Just me and my backpack. Sometimes, you just need a break in a beautiful place, alone…to figure everything out. Travel has made me more aware of me. I learn more about myself while on the road than anywhere else. It’s given me the “I can make it happen” attitude.
With more travelers opting to go solo- here’s how to get the most out of your trip.
According to a recent travel survey:
1 in 4 people travelled solo on their last vacation.
- 13% of all British Holidaymakers prefer to travel alone.
- This rises to 21% for travelers aged 65%.
- 40% of the first time travelers have preferred to travel on their own.
- 1 in 5 female travelers journeyed independently on their last holiday.
- 25% of solo travelers took advantage of personal guided tours on their last trip.
- 81% of solo travelers plan to take another solo trip within the next year.
Feeling gripped by wanderlust? Here are some tips on how to travel solo.