10 Nights / 11 Days
Australia is popularly known as the as a major backpacking, camping and driving destination. But no matter what your style is, there is something exquisite about the place.
The country is filled with incredible natural beauty from Uluru to the outback, rainforests to pristine white sand beaches, and of course, the Great Barrier Reef. Sydney’s Harbour Bridge and Opera House are iconic man made wonders, with much more to explore.
Cities in the Package:
- Gold Coast
Arrive in Melbourne – The Victorian Capital. Explore the charm, history and character of Melbourne on an exciting city tour. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Enjoy a memorable excursion to the Great Ocean Road, where you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the ‘Twelve Apostles’. Enjoy the breathtaking “HELICOPTER” flight over the 12 Apostles.
Arrive into Cairns – The Tropical Paradise. Experience Kuranda Scenic Sky Rail at the tropical rainforest.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience to the Great Barrier Reef – Green Island, the only living structure visible from the moon! A chance to enjoy Hot Air Ballooning.
Proceed towards Gold Coast – Australia’s entertainment capital. A unique Jet Boat adventure has been arranged for you.
Set to join on a fun-filled day to “Movie World” - Hollywood in Gold Coast and later meet your aquatic friends at ‘Sea World’.
Enjoy Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with lunch and onwards enjoy Dream world which will provide a one stop shop for thrills, spills and family fun. Later get a bird’s eye view of the Gold coast city from the Sky Point observatory deck.
Welcome to Sydney – one of the world’s easiest and most pleasant cities to visit. Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on a dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour!
Explore the landmarks of Sydney - Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city tour. Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world -renowned Sydney Opera house. Discover stunning underwater life at the Sydney Aquarium. Visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and also get a chance to visit the Wildlife World.
This day is dedicated at your leisure at the most happening city of Australia. You can enjoy the many adventures in Sydney on your own or take an optional day trip to the Blue Mountains OR Bridge climb
Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday.
- Services of a Thomas Cook manager
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport
- International air ticket to Australia - New Zealand
- Internal domestic air tickets with Australia - New Zealand
- Visa & airport taxes
- Tips not included
- Porterage at the hotels are not include
- The tour cost does not include any POE charges and passport charges.
- Any increase in internal domestic airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us
- Meals other than what has been specified
- Taxes as applicable
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your Tour Price Includes’ box
from Saturday, 03 December 2016 until Saturday, 01 April 2017